Monday, February 1, 2010

The Doctor is IN


K:  now my ears are kind of plugged and ringing
 me:  OH NO!!
that's a really bad sign!!
I think you have an inner ear infection
Do you know what you need to do?
 K:  they're not ringing a lot.. they stopped
no
 me:  You need to go home immediately
 K:  haha
 me:  find a bunch of newspaper
roll it up really tight
light one end on fire and stick the other end in your ear
while you repeatedly chant
"rubber baby bumpers"
for an hour
you better leave NOW!
 K:  :-o
haha
wow!
 me:  yeah
it's serious
if that doesn't work
do you know what you need to do?
You'll need to find the closest body of water
a pool, the ocean, a bathtub, even the sink!!
and hold your bare elbows in the water for at least 2 hours
you'll know your better when you start to hear what sounds like walnuts cracking in your ears
 K:  i seeeeeee
 me:  that means the cerebral crust that was created by the infection has been softened enough to puncture
you may experience a little dizziness at first
but that's just the cerebral crust disseminating
and if THAT doesn't work do you know what you need to do?
Start planning the funeral because there's nothing more that can be done...
 K:  oh man
this is serious
 me:  If you want, I can throw together  a quick epitaph for you headstone
I'm good at those
It could go something like this:
"Here lies our dear American Katerina.
Captain of many fleets,
A brave firefighter,
and regular dog rescuer.
She will be missed dearly."
I'm good at eulogies too,
but when certain life events can be foretold
I'm forced to charge a small fee...
Nothing personal
you understand, don't you?
 Sent at 4:13 PM on Monday
 K:  hahahahahaha
i'm glad u care enough
 me:  of course
so you run home and get on those remedies before...
well...
ya know.
 K:  i guess i better
 Sent at 4:17 PM on Monday
 K:  it'll prob take me about 10 mins to get everything together
before i go
in case, you know, i end up not coming back
 me:  THIS IS LIFE AND DEATH!!
K:  :-|
YEA
 Sent at 4:20 PM on Monday
 K:  if i survive..
i'll let u know which movies look interesting
and when they play
and u can pick
 me:  egg-cellent
 Sent at 4:24 PM on Monday
 K:  see ya tomorrow!!!
i hope..
 me:  hahaah!!
bye!
God Speed!

No comments:

Post a Comment