Thursday, January 28, 2010

Winter Olympics


Q:  i hope this year is as good as last time...those Chinese know how to throw an artistic opening night!
 me:  they sure do!!
 Q:  I don't know about those Canadians...I hope they do something more than just parade around Mounties
 me:  ME TOO!!
 Q:  unless they are hot mounties :)
 me:  not likely
have you SEEN the Canadian?!
 Q:  who is "the Canadian"?
haha
 me:  the Canadian people
not known for attractiveness
not like us...
 Q:  you're right. keanu reeves is canadian
nothing much there
 me:  yep
told ya
 Q:  trivia fact #2: so is jim carrey
 me:  and Neil Young
 Q:  and bryan adams
 me:  and Alanis Morrisette
Q:  and avril lavine
 me:  and Shania Twain
 Q:  what do they do up there? just sing?
 me:  I guess so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment