Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fruit


me:  oic
this OJ sure is gooooood!!
 K:  good
 me:  so delicious
I bet it's BETTER than the OJ you had this am...
 Sent at 10:48 AM on Wednesday
 K:  mmm no i doubt that
 me:  think what you will
I know I'm right
My fav OJ is Sunny D
I know it's not real OJ
but I still love it
 Sent at 10:50 AM on Wednesday
 K:  haha
then what kind of judge of good oj are you?
 me:  the best
cuz I've drank it ALL!
but now I have to wait a while before I eat that egg
I have OJ taste in my mouth still
I don't think it'd be a good combo
one time I drank some milk
and then I had a lemon with some salt on it
I've never had a worse tummy ache in my LIFE!!
 Sent at 10:53 AM on Wednesday
 K:  lemon with salt?
i eat lemon w/sugar
 me:  oh no!
it's much much better with salt on it
so good
I wish I had one right now
 K:  no no i think you're mistaken again
 me:  not possible
K:  have u ever tried it my way?
 me:  yes
it's called lemonade
 K:  guess ur not very Bulgarian

No comments:

Post a Comment